Monday, February 9, 2009

Am I an Option???


We make someone 'Priority' in our life. But it hurts a lot when we finally get to know that we were just an 'Option' in their life...
(An sms I got last day)

I realized a while ago
That I am an option...

I always had been a shade
I remained in the floor with my wings
I try to forgive you always
Fathom my errors also but...

We are together mostly
Yet so far to be reached
without joy and bliss...
There is an option for us to be better
Why you make me an option for you then?

"The heart was made to be broken"-Oscar Wilde

2 comments:

  1. Good chechi...

    But "The more you are prepared to repair the broken heart, the more repair it requires and more often you have a heart break"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope for the broken heart to understand what you said &
    Pray for those heart which breaks the heart will realize this

    ReplyDelete