Saturday, July 25, 2009

goods n bads of the week


I did it!!! Chilly chicken and Green chilly chicken curry....
I made that all pretty good.
And a variety one, an experiment... Ladies and gentlemen, Presenting before you,
"Bread Oothappam"
That was a heavy snack I must say.

This week had some strange moments also for me...
I went to Cochin on Thursday. One Mr.Clean misbehaved to me in the bus. I slapped him...

Woman is insecure everywhere in India, where she has been given a very special position in her home and the society since the period of epics. But see what is happening... According to my knowledge majority of the ladies face this kind of problems.

During this week, I encountered with a confusing moment also. The trust I had for a very long time has been lost... The comfort in a friendship is lost because of some strange expressions...

And now that I am leaving from home after break...
Amma feels bad that I wont be there with tea and my experiments when she comes after work. Even I feel worse this time since I stayed for nearly a month this time.

I am gonna miss my home like anything. Fights with my brother and gardening with my appa. But I have to go to fulfill the dreams we weaved together

No comments:

Post a Comment